Aerial Solution, The Skyline
The Aerial Subscriber Node is a compact and secure solution for installing pre-terminated drop cables for FTTX applications.
The Node is developed to provide a separation between the network build and the customer drop. Housing the drop connectors within the Aerial node ensures that optical connectivity is both cost-effective and secure.
Optimised for fast deployment, the closure can be supplied as a standalone unit ready for splicing or as a Pre-tailed closure ready for faster rollouts.
Pre-terminated connectorised drop cables can then be installed at a later date without the risk of access to the delicate 250um fibres. Up to 24 drop cable customer connections can be offered from a single enclosure.
Features and Benefits
- Impact resistant enclosure
- High Quality Hinge Mechanism
- Durable Sealing Clips
- Separation of spliced feeder cable from connectorised drop cables
- Up to 24 customer connections
- 4 x Multifibre entry Ports
- 24x Drop cable Ports
- Secure, tamper-proof cover
- Physical separation of Splicing area and Customer Drop Connections
- Pole or building facade mounting features
- Low profile
- Range of colours